KDF Tradesmen or women recruitment: Do you have a passion for serving in the military as a KDF serviceman or servicewoman? We have prepared a simple guide on the key competencies and requirements to assist you in gauging your qualification for the KDF recruitment.
KDF Recruitment Advertisements
The Kenya Defense Forces often announce the recruitment of servicemen and women to the public which is often conducted at various subcounty centers countrywide. If you are interested check: KDF Recruitment page or Daily Nation and Standard Newspaper.
Qualifications to join KDF as servicemen and Servicewomen
- Must be a Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship
- Must be medically and physically fit according to KDF standards.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years
- Must not have a criminal record.
- Minimum education qualification of a D plain in KCSE.
- Minimum height requirement of 1.52 m (5ft) for women and 1.60 m (5ft 3in) for men.
- Minimum weight requirement of 50.00 Kg (110 lb) for women and 54.55 Kg (120 lb) for men.
Basic Interview Requirements KDF Recruitment
The two basic requirements that candidates should meet before interview are;
- Produce your original ID and academic certificates
- You should come from the district of recruitment
How to apply for KDF Recruitment
To apply for the following procure;
- Take a photocopy of your ID and academic certificates
- Write an application letter and Send to;
- Assistant Chief of the Defence Forces
- (Personnel and Logistics)
- Ministry of Defence
- Defence Headquarters
- Ulinzi House
- P.O. Box 40668-00100
- NAIROBI, Kenya
Interviews are conducted at various sub counties and division of application.
NOTE: Bribe to join KDF at your own risk.
Do not miss all our latest news on KDF Recruitment in Kenya