KASNEB May 2017 Examination Notice: Registration Dates and fees structure
Students of KASNEB, parents, sponsors, guardians, training institutions and other stakeholders are hereby notifi ed of the following important dates and information.
1. EXAMINATION DATES
The examination dates for the May 2017 examinations are as follows:
- (a) Monday, 22 May 2017 and Tuesday, 23 May 2017
(i) Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III
(ii) Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III
(iii) Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III
- (b) Monday, 22 May 2017 to Friday, 26 May 2017
(i) Certifi ed Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III
(ii) Certifi ed Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III
(iii) Certifi ed Information Communication Technologists (CICT) Parts I, II and III
(iv) Certifi ed Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) Parts I, II and III
(v) Certifi ed Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III
- (c) Wednesday, 24 May 2017 and Thursday, 25 May 2017
Foreign Accountancy Qualifi cations (FAQ)
- (d) Wednesday, 24 May 2017
Foreign Secretaries Qualifi cations (FSQ)
- (e) Monday, 22 May 2017 to Wednesday, 24 May 2017
Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya (APS-K) Levels I and II
- (f) Monday, 22 May 2017 to Friday, 26 May 2017
Certified Procurement and Supply Professional of Kenya (CPSP-K) Parts I, II and III.
Note: Candidates are advised to make early arrangements, including seeking
permission from the employers where applicable, to ensure that they sit for the
2. CLOSING DATES
The closing dates for late registration, normal examination entry and late examination
entry for the May 2017 examinations are as shown below:
(a) Late registration – Wednesday, 15 February 2017
(b) Normal examination entry – Wednesday, 15 February 2017
(c) Late examination entry – Friday, 31 March 2017
3. QUALIFICATIONS BROCHURE AND FORMS
The qualifi cations brochure and various examination forms can be downloaded from the website; www.kasneb.or.ke . The qualifications brochure and forms may also be obtained from the following sources free of charge:
(a) In Uganda at DMK Associates, Sabina Baiga House, Bombo Road, 2nd floor suite 05 – Kampala, Makerere University Business School (MUBS) – Nakawa, Kampala International University – Kansanga, Busoga University – Iganga, and Bugema University, Kampala Campus – Bombo Road
(b) In Rwanda at Kigali Institute of Management – Rimera, University of Rwanda, College of Business and Economics, Gikondo – Kigali, University of Kigali, Kacyiru Campus and Kigali Independent University (ULK).
(c) In Cameroon at Maaron Business School, 10 Rue Joff re, Akwa – Douala and Fomic Business School, Buea, Cameroon.
(d) In South Sudan at the University of Juba.
KASNEB is in the process of opening a student fee collection account with UBA Kenya Bank. Students and other stakeholders will be informed as appropriate once the account is operational.
4. METHOD OF PAYMENT OF FEES
Students are advised to pay the applicable fees in dollars at any branch of KCB in their countries to KASNEB KCB collection account number 1123096465, Nairobi. Thereafter, students should submit their documents to KASNEB together with a copy of the bank deposit slip. Students are personally responsible for ensuring that fees are paid to KASNEB. Consequently, students who pay fees through third parties should ensure that such parties are honest and reliable and will therefore remit the fees to
KASNEB without delay. Bankers Cheques/Drafts should be drawn payable to KASNEB.
Inter-State Money Orders should be payable at City Square Post Offi ce. Examination entry/annual registration renewal forms and remittances which are sent by post should be posted at least one week before the closing date to ensure that they are received on time.
5. Students are advised that result notifications are not required in order to enter the examinations. All students who sat for the November 2016 examinations should therefore ENTER for the May 2017 examinations immediately they confirm their November 2016 examination results whether through SMS or KASNEB website.
6. All continuing students of KASNEB are required to renew their annual registration by 1 July of each year. New students are advised to note that the registration renewal fee is due on 1 July following the fi rst eligible examination sitting and annually thereafter.
KASNEB FEE STRUCTURE