Find below comprehensive report of all that you will need to know about the 4th March 2013 general elections in Kenya from the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC). You will get to learn about elections results, presidential petitions, total number of voters in all sections, winners and losers.
A total of 12,776 candidates contested in the 4th March, 2013 General Election as summarized below.
- President 8 aspirants
- Member of National Assembly 2098 aspirants
- Women Member to the National Assembly 303 aspirants
- Senator 244aspirants
- Governor 237 aspirants
- Member of the County Assembly 9,886 aspirants
Table of of content of what is contained in IEBC March 2013 elections data report
On the polling day, March 4th 2013, there were a total of 24,563 polling centers (31,983 Polling stations) established with each station having an appropriate number of streams based on the registered voters. Election regulation (39) states that Kenyan citizens residing outside Kenya are entitled to participate in the presidential elections or a referendum. This limited the level of Kenyans in Diaspora participation in 2013 to presidential elections only. The streaming and number of polling officials in relation to the Diaspora was thus done on the basis of this regulation and only single polling station (stream) was approved per polling station. The total number of voters in the Election was 12,221,053 (86%) of registered voters.
This report presents an analysis on the counting and results tabulation to better understand the participation of the electorate in casting ballots for the six elective positions. You will get know about;
- Summary of Presidential Election Results for March 4th 2013
- Registered Voters, Polling Stations and Streams per County
- Registered Voters, Polling Stations and Streams per Constituency
- Declaration of Election Results: Gazette Notices
- Summary of Results of Elective Positions
- Summary of the Presidential Results for the March 4th General Election
- Results for Member of National Assembly. March 4th 2013 General Election
- Results for Women Representative to National Assembly. March 4th 2013 General Election
- Results for Senate Election 4th March 2013 General Election
- Results for Governor Election. 4th March 2013 General Election
- Results for Member of County Assembly 4th March 2013 General Election
- Summary of Party Strength in the 4th March General Election (President and Deputy President, Member of
- National Assembly, Woman Member to The National Assembly, Member of The Senate, Governor and
- Member of County Assembly)
- Presidential Election Petition Order
- Kenya Parliamentary Constituencies Map
IEBC Location: 6th Floor of Anniversary Towers,University Way in Nairobi.
IEBC phone Contacts: (254) 020 – 2877000, (254) 020 – 2769000.
IEBC email Contacts: email@example.com
IEBC Postal Adress: P.O Box 45371 – 00100, Nairobi
IEBC Official website: https://www.iebc.or.ke
DOWNLOAD FULL Report 775 pages in PDF from this page: IEBC March 2013 General Elections report
[irp posts=”22006″ name=”IEBC latest News: 2017 General Election Preparedness, Timelines”]
Do not miss all our IEBC updates on nominations, primaries results and winners in 2017.