The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission-IEBC has announced vacancies that are supposed to be filled in order to enable it run the August 2017 general elections successfully. Check below for online recruitment procedure. (UPDATE: For new 359,958 IEBC jobs updated June visit this page: IEBC New June jobs)
Vacancies at IEBC 2017
Permanent Jobs at IEBC
- Constituency Elections Coordinator (CEC) Kasarani Constituency (permanent job)
- County ICT offices (CCITO)-30 vacancies for different counties-(permanent job)
- Constituency Administrative Assistant (CAA) –1 Vacancy-Dadaab Constituency (permanent job)
Temporary Jobs at IEBC for (30 days)
- Constituency ICT clerks (CICTC)-290 vacancies-one per constituency
- Register of Voters Verification Assistant (RVVA)- 1,450 vacancies-one per ward
- Register of Voters Verification Clerks –40,200 vacancies-one clerk per polling station
How to apply for IEBC April jobs 2017
All IEBC jobs are applied online. There are no manual application forms.
For recruitment dates, duties, qualifications, requirements and application procedures, visit IEBC official Website wwwiebc.or.ke or just go directly to the job application portal here: APPLY FOR JOB
Deadline of application date: 14 April, 2017
Instructions and Guidelines of application
- Identify the type of Job you wish to apply for, by Scrolling down the list
- Click on View Job button to read the requirements and qualification details.
- Scroll down and click Login to Apply button.
- While on the login screen, click on Register Now link and fill all the details, this is to create your Account details for purposes of Login.
- Follow the process and Login, if successfull, it will direct you to user dashboard.
- Add all the Educational, Proffessional, Employment History, Integrity, etc data
- Go to the Complete Menu, and preview your Details, then click on Submit your Application button
Requirements for Register of Voters verification/inspection Clerks
- Be a Kenyan citizen of high integrity, and be non-partisan.
- Have a minimum of KCSE Grade C- (Minus).
- Should have effective communication skills and good report writing skills.
- Holders of ICT-related Diploma certificates from a recognized institution will have an added advantage.
- Must be available for the entire period of the verification/inspection of the Register of Voters.
- Should be 19 years of age and above.
- Must be a resident of the constituency and ward.
UPDATE: to apply for IEBC jobs use this page here
NOTE: Kindly keep reloading page if you find page error below.
“A Database Error Occurred
Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.
Line Number: 346”
Payment Amount to Clerks
- The Voter Verification/Inspection Assistants will be paid Ksh 1,200 taxable per day for the number of the days worked.
- The Constituency ICT Clerk will be be paid Ksh 1,200 taxable per day for the number of the days worked
- The Register of Voters Verification/Inspection Clerk will be paid Ksh 1,000 taxable per day for the number of the days worked.
IEBC careers contacts: Tel No: (254) 020 – 2877000 or Email Address: email@example.com
[irp posts=”21235″ name=”IEBC requirements for independent candidates: Aspirant qualification”]
Do not miss all The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission-IEBC News updates on recruitment, clerks application results, interviews and payment
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.