KNEC is recruiting assessors for oral and practical KCSE 2021 papers. Below is how teachers can apply online to be KNEC assessors in the required subject.
KNEC assessor recruitment
Applications are open for KNEC assessor job from August 2021 and will run to September 30th, 2021.
Teachers who are already registered as KNEC assessors need not apply as they will be selected using their database details.
Applications are only open to select practical and oral papers. For example, you cannot apply for Agriculture practical.
Subjects Eligible for KNEC assessor
Only teachers who teach the subjects listed below are legible to apply to be KNEC assessors:
- Power Mechanics (Practical) (447/2)
- Electricity (Practical) (448/2)
- Aviation Technology (Practical) (450/2)
- French (Oral) (501/3)
- German (Oral) (502/3)
- Arabic (Oral) (503/3)
- Kenyan Sign Language (Practical Signing Skills) (504/3)
- Music (Practical) (511/1)
Requirements of being a KNEC assessor
To be a KNEC assessor of practical and oral subjects, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must be a teacher who is teaching the eligible subject
- You must have at least a diploma in education
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience
- You must be a TSC (Teachers Service Commission) teacher
- Your principal must recommend you
- You must not be facing any disciplinary issues from your employer
- Must be below 50 years
How to apply to be KNEC KCSE assessor
To apply for KNEC KCSE assessor follow the procedure below.
- Visit https://cp.knec.ac.ke/assessors/
- Click apply to be KCSE assessor button
- Fill in the form (Your names, teaching institution, private or public, address number, KRA pin, education, county, etc.)
- Submit your application
NOTE: Make sure that you have filled in the correct details in the form as you will not be allowed to edit after submission.
The deadline for application is Thursday 30 September 2021.