Teachers interested in being recruited by KNEC to be examiners for KCSE and KCPE 2021/2022 examinations can now apply for training online. Below are the application requirements and procedure of applications.
KNEC KCPE and KCSE 2021 examiner training
Training of examiners for KCSE (Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education) and KCPE (Kenya Certificate of Primary Education) 2021/2022 examiners by Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) is open for application.
Primary school teachers should apply as trainers for KCPE English Composition and Kiswahili Insha.
Secondary school teachers should apply as trainers for KCSE English (101/1&2), Kiswahili (102/1&2), Biology (231/1, 2&3), Chemistry (232/2&3), History and Government (311/1&2), Christian Religious Education (313/1&2) and Agriculture (443/1&2).
KNEC examiner training will start from 2nd October 2021 and end on 9th October 2021.
Training will be conducted physically in venues that will be communicated by KNEC after shortlisting.
Requirement of application for KNEC Examiner training
Teachers must meet the following qualifications to apply as trainers.
- You must be teaching the relevant subject
- You must be a TSC (Teachers Service Commission) registered teacher
- Must have a minimum of P1 for KCPE examiner training and C (pain) for the KCSE subject you are applying for training
- Must have a minimum of diploma for KCSE marking training
- You must have 3 years and above of teaching experience
- Must be recommended by your institution
- You must be less than 50 years
How to apply for KNEC examiner training online
The procedure of application for KNEC examiner training is as follows
- Visit KNEX Examiner portal: https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke
- Click create an account. If you have a cp2 account, then log in using it
- After login, fill in your personal details
- Click save
- On the dashboard, click apply for training
- Select the vacancy and apply
If you are getting an error while accessing the examiner application portal, then try applying later when there is less traffic.
The deadline for application is 25th September 2021. Only successful candidates will be shortlisted
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply