All Kenyatta University who will be graduating are required to make their applications online. Below is a guide on how to apply.
Graduation Application Requirements
2019 Graduands must meet the following requirement before they apply:
- Student must have completed their studies
- Students on suspension or discontinued should not apply for graduation
- You should not apply for graduation if you have more than one retake
- You will only be on the graduation list if you have completed your school fees
How to apply for Kenyatta University Graduation
To apply for graduation follow the procedure below:
- Visit: Student online services
- Click on Application for Graduation
- Fill the online form with your details
- Sign on a paper and take a photo of you signature and upload IT
- Upload a photo of your passport size photo
- Scan your units waiver letter and upload
- After submitting your form you will get this message “Ticket has been created successfully. Your Ticket Number is: GRAD-13389”
Write down your Grad number for future reference
Graduation list will be released any day after the deadline of application.
NOTE: Deadline of application for December 2019 47th Graduation Ceremony is 13th November 2019.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.