All Kenyatta University who will be graduating are required to make their applications online. Below is a guide on how to apply.
Graduation Application Requirements
2019 Graduands must meet the following requirement before they apply:
- Student must have completed their studies
- Students on suspension or discontinued should not apply for graduation
- You should not apply for graduation if you have more than one retake
- You will only be on the graduation list if you have completed your school fees
How to apply for Kenyatta University Graduation
To apply for graduation follow the procedure below:
- Visit: Student online services
- Click on Application for Graduation
- Fill the online form with your details
- Sign on a paper and take a photo of you signature and upload IT
- Upload a photo of your passport size photo
- Scan your units waiver letter and upload
- After submitting your form you will get this message “Ticket has been created successfully. Your Ticket Number is: GRAD-13389”
Write down your Grad number for future reference
Graduation list will be released any day after the deadline of application.
NOTE: Deadline of application for December 2019 47th Graduation Ceremony is 13th November 2019.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Pliz confirme the date of the 47th graduation scheduled for December