Download forms and a guide on how to apply for KCB Scholarship For KCPE 2022 candidates who will be admitted to Secondary schools in 2021 at the sub-county, county, and national level. You can also check Equity Wings to Fly Application.
KCB Secondary School Scholarship 2023
KCB Foundation Scholarship is offered to students who have excelled in their KCPE exam from needy families and those with disabilities. It covers the following in high school;
- Payment of schools fees from form one to four (4 years)
- Learning Materials like books
- Internship opportunities
- Tools for students with disabilities
Requirement of Applying for KCB Scholarship for Secondary Schools
To apply for KCB Foundation scholarship, candidates must the following requirements;
- Must come from a poor home
- Must meet the county cutoff marks provided below
- Must have a letter of admission or calling letter
- Must have done his/her KCPE in a public primary school
- Must be admitted to public national or County school
KCB Scholarship County Cutoff Marks
Below are the cutoff marks to apply for KCB scholarship per county;
400 marks cutoff counties
- Kiambu County
- Nairobi County
390 marks cutoff counties
380 marks cutoff counties
- Trans Nzoia
- Uasin Gishu
- Vihiga County
370 marks cutoff counties
- Elgeyo Marakwet
- Taita Taveta
- Tana River
- Tharaka Nithi
- West Pokot County
How to apply for KCB Scholarship 2023
Below is a procedure on how to apply for secondary school KCB scholarship;
- Download: KCB Scholarship 2023 Application form
- Fill the form
- Attach a copy of the result slip and passport photo
- Submit the form to the nearest KCB Bank in the county where you sat for your KCPE exams.
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted for interviews (Check county interview venues)
Interviews will be done in all 46 counties. Dates will be announced.
NOTE: Original result slips and admission letters will be required during interviews. Application is free and manual. For any inquiries visit Kenyayote Ask .
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Dominic Chemweno says
Do you sponsor a form four leavers student who wish to repeat ?
Jeremiah Ochieng says
Why not sponsoring pupils from private schools
Good idea for elevating poverty from society.
I know a case of agirl from apoor background, scored 344 marks,
Hoping she is legible for scholarship
My child got 333 mks
Can get sponsored
Faith kinyua says
This is great.when is the deadline please?