Download forms and a guide on how to apply for for KCB Scholarship For KCPE 2021 candidates who will be admitted to Secondary schools in 2021 at sub county, county and national level. You can also check Equity Wings to Fly Application.
KCB Secondary School Scholarship 2021
KCB Foundation Scholarship is offered to students who have excelled in their KCPE exam from needy families and those with disabilities. It covers the following in high school;
- Payment of schools fees from form one to four (4 years)
- Learning Materials like books
- Internship opportunities
- Tools for students with disabilities
Requirement of Applying for KCB Scholarship for Secondary Schools
To apply for KCB Foundation scholarship, candidates must the following requirements;
- Must come from a poor home
- Must meet the county cutoff marks provided below
- Must have a letter of admission or calling letter
- Must have done his/her KCPE in a public primary school
- Must be admitted to public national or County school
KCB Scholarship County Cutoff Marks
Below are the cutoff marks to apply for KCB scholarship per county;
400 marks cutoff counties
- Kiambu County
- Nairobi County
390 marks cutoff counties
380 marks cutoff counties
- Trans Nzoia
- Uasin Gishu
- Vihiga County
370 marks cutoff counties
- Elgeyo Marakwet
- Taita Taveta
- Tana River
- Tharaka Nithi
- West Pokot County
How to apply for KCB Scholarship 2021
Below is a procedure on how to apply for secondary school KCB scholarship;
- Download: KCB Scholarship 2021 Application form
- Fill the form
- Attach copy of result slip and passport photo
- Submit the form to the nearest KCB Bank in the county where you sat for your KCPE exams.
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted for interviews (Check county interview venues)
Interviews will done on 5th June 2021 in all 46 counties. Nyamira County interviews will be on 4th June 2021.
NOTE: Original result slips and admission letter will be required during interviews. Application is free and manual.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.