Work experience & mentorship academy (WEMA) brings you great opportunities in your door step. You can easily become a member of WEMA and get job experience trainings.
By being a WEMA Graduate Mentee, you get:
1. Training by professional mentors on employability skills sought for by employers.
2. Work experience through placement in SMEs.
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com
- Theme: The 21st Century Employability Skills
- Guest speaker: Kirst, HR specialist.
- Venue: Holy Family Basilica
- Time: 9:00AM-12PM
- DEADLINE: 30th May 2015
For more info, check out WEMA website: www.ementoringafrica.or.ke/wema or contact 0720050882
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply