Work experience & mentorship academy (WEMA) brings you great opportunities in your door step. You can easily become a member of WEMA and get job experience trainings.
By being a WEMA Graduate Mentee, you get:
1. Training by professional mentors on employability skills sought for by employers.
2. Work experience through placement in SMEs.
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com
- Theme: The 21st Century Employability Skills
- Guest speaker: Kirst, HR specialist.
- Venue: Holy Family Basilica
- Time: 9:00AM-12PM
- DEADLINE: 30th May 2015
For more info, check out WEMA website: www.ementoringafrica.or.ke/wema or contact 0720050882
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.