What follows is the Education Background of George Herbert Walker Bush the 41st U.S. president who died on Friday 30th November 2018.
Who is George Herbert Walker Bush?
George Herbert Walker Bush is the 41st President of the United States and father to the 43rd President of US. He is was married to Barbara Bush.
Summary of George Bush Senior Background History
Some life facts about Bush 41;
- Bush Senior Age: Was born in June 12, 1924 and died on Friday November 30, 2018
- Cause of George Bush Senior Death: Not revealed by the family but was admitted in April 2017 with Blood Infection at Houston Methodist Hospital .
- Wife: Barbara Bush (Died on April 2017)
- Children: George Bush Junior, Neil Mallon Bush, Marvin Pierce Bush, Pauline Robinson, John Ellis and Dorothy Bush
- Parents: Dorothy Walker Bush (father) and Prescott Bush (mother)
- Bush as President: served as the 41st United States president from 1989 to 1993 under the Republican Party
- Career: Politician
Education Background of George H. W. Bush (where he studied)
What follows are summary details of George H. W. Bush education;
- Begun his formal education at Greenwich Country Day School, Greenwich
- 1938: attended Phillips Academy, Andover
- 1948: graduated from Yale with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics
Bush Senior School Leadership
- president of the senior class in Philips Academy
- secretary of the student council Philips Academy
School Co-curricular Activities George H. W. Bush was involved
Used to play and was the captain of varsity baseball and soccer teams.
Do not miss all our latest updates on George H. W. Bush Education Background information