The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for the 2016-2017 First Time Undergraduate Loan from Kenyans admitted into Government of Kenya-Sponsored or Self-Sponsored Programs in Public or Private Universities in Kenya and the East African Community that are recognized by the Commission for University Education [CUE].
- Government of Kenya-Sponsored Undergraduate Students placed by Kenya Universities & Colleges Central Placement Service and admitted by the universities.
- Direct Entry Undergraduate Self-Sponsored Students.
How to Apply:
- Visit www.helb.co.ke to register.
- Ensure to read and duly complete the HELB Financial Literacy literature
- Log in, select and fi ll in the 2016-2017 First Time undergraduate Loan Application Form [LAF] from the HELB website
- Print two copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the form appropriately fi lled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the
Loan Application Form.
- Present one copy of the duly completed Loan Application Form and all the attached supporting documents at any of the following:
- Select Huduma Centres: Nairobi, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Embu Machako, Kisii, Bungoma, Turkana, Meru, Kitui, Kericho, Nandi [Kapsabet], Thika, Garissa and Kitale for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce.
- HELB Student Centre on Mezzanine One [M1], Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi
- One of the listed banks listed on the HELB website that you have opened an account with for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF [Mandatory].
Please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process.
The closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016.
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.