Equity Bank Kenya has launched an online Forex Trading Platform that will ease the process of buying and selling of currencies in Kenya. More detailed information on how to to open your account and get started is available below.
What is EazzyFx?
EazzyFX is an online forex trading platform that gives you freedom to trade in real time while enjoying convenience and security. It is manged by Equity Bank Group Limited and powered by Thomson Reuters’s Refinitiv. EazzyFx was officially launched on Tuesday 27th November 2018.
What Can I use EazzyFX for
You can perform the following functions with EazzyFX;
- Single-click dealing on streaming rates
- Execute in real time
- Request for quotes (RFQ) for any FX trade amount
- Access a full trade workflow
- Place multiple trade orders
How to Register for EazzyFX Trading Account
To open your account at EazzyFX and start trading;
- visit: https://eazzy.fx.com/client/
- Enter Your Business Name, Official Names, ID number and Email
You will receive a call back or email
- Thereafter you will be sent a username (USER ID) and password that will enable you to login at: https://eazzy.fx.com/client/#/login
- You will then be asked to reset the password and agree to the terms.
- After successful login you will be introduced to your work station
This is where the really game begins. You are now ready to get started with EazzyFX forex trading
NOTE: If you have No knowledge of currency trading, keep away. This is not a child’s play.
EazzyFX terminologies and their meanings
These are some of the Forex trading terminologies that you should be aware of;
- CCY: means currency. For instance CCY 50 might mean Ksh. 50.
- FX: Foreing Exchange
- EMIR: European Market Infrastructure Regulation
- RFQ: Request for Quote
If you have any inquiry or problem, you can reach the guys at EazzyFX through the contacts provided below;
Phone Number: 0763026944/45 or +2547063000
Do not miss all our latest updates on EazzyFX forex Trading
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.