The Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions.
1. Chief Officers JG ‘S’ – 3 posts
2. Director-Children and Social Services JG ‘R’ – 1 Post
3. Director – Roads and Transport/Senior Superintending Engineer JG ‘R’ – 1 Post
4. Director of Information Communication Technology (ICT)– 1 Post
5. Deputy Director of Roads and Transport/Principal Superintending Engineer (Roads)
JG ‘Q’ – 1 Post
6. Sub-County Roads and Transport Officer/Chief superintending Engineer (Roads) JG
‘P’ – 1 Post
7. Engineer I (Roads) JG ‘M’ – 2 Posts
8. Superintendent Engineer (Roads) JG ‘M’ – 1 Post
9. Senior Inspector (Roads) – JG ‘L’ – 2 Posts
10. Quantity Surveyor I JG ‘L’ – 1 Post
11. Engineer I (Structural ) JG’L’ – 1 Post
12. Architect I JG’L’ – 2 Posts
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates should apply attaching the photocopies of the following documents:
i. National Identity Card
ii. Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
iii. Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB):Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA): Criminal Investigation Department (CID); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
iv. Duly filled application form (original) from our website.
v. Any other relevant supporting documents.
For further details and downloading of the form, applicants are requested to visit Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Women, persons with disability and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases for any post shall automatically be disqualified
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 12th October, 2015
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O.BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
Source: Embu County Jobs News
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.