From time to time, you may need to see your payslips or print them for loan application or just to get up to speed with your salary details. The Government of Kenya has simplified the process of accessing your payslips by availing the information on an the Government Human Resources Information System portal, where employees can check and/or print them.
The steps below will guide you on how to go about the process.
- Click here to load the site.
- On the home page above, click on the ‘Government Of Kenya Employee’ option. Two empty boxes will appear as shown below; enter your PF no (user identification number). followed by the password you chose when you created your account.
NOTE: Passwords are case-sensitive. If you chose Atieno579 as your password, you atieno579 will not work. Neither will ATIENO579.
- In the next page, click on the ‘Records’ drop down menu and click on ‘My Payslip’ option.
- This will take you to the next page where you will need to choose ‘Current Payslips’ menu. This option takes you direct to the latest payslip available. To access payslips from previous months, you will need to choose ‘Payslips – [insert year]’ for instance ‘Payslips – 2017’ or ‘Payslips – 2016.’
- The system will then load a window where you will choose they year and month of the payslip you want. Once you make your selection, click on ‘view’ to load the selected payslip.
- Once the payslip loads you can either choose to just view it or print it as well.
Once done remember to click on the ‘logout’ option, next to your name on the top-right corner.
Closing the browser window automatically logs you out but you may need to log out by yourself, especially if you’re using a public computer (cybercafes) to keep your information secure.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.