Betin Kenya website goes down but here is some good message from the company
“Betin Kenya is currently performing a necessary maintenance.
During this time, our services will be unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Thanks in advance for your patience while we tune up the site!
Here is a response from the their customer“
- What will stop us from sueing you for inconvenience caused. We cant assess the account to withdraw and emergencys as i had planned to settle by noon. Lets meet in court. Unacceptable!
- Why can’t u show just a little respect and notify us some hours before?Imagine depositing cash to my account,selecting matches to place a bet and finally when i try to log in,wrong username,wrong username. All that time wasting my data and time.Will u compensate me for that?And my cash is lying idle in my account.
- Betin Kenya you are not serious 13 hours down the line you site is still on maintenance, you should refund back our money then close down.
- i think Betin customers don’t have right to inform them what problem have this betin company because i am one of customer of betin and i wasn’t informed of this maintencance
Betin Kenya Response
- Those who did not receive maintenance sms: We are sorry if you the notification never reached all the players, we did a group notification a day before the maintenance. Receiving notifications is optional and players who had earlier unsubscribed from receiving Betin news never receives such notifications.
- We would like to inform you that our technical team are in the process of doing the final touches in our maintenance program and our site will be up and running shortly. We kindly request for your patience as we finalize on this.
- Kindly note that our site is currently on maintenance but it will be up and running shortly. Once this program is over your bet slips that are due for settling will be settled accordingly and the same will be updated in your account right away
Betin Kenya is Legit. Betin Kenya has never been a scam.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.