0 votes
in Safaricom by
i want enable my safaricom card roaming using the AT&T in the usa

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)

If you are in the USA and you want roaming to be activated for T-Mobile or AT & T, then send an email to Safaricom through advantage@safaricom.co.ke. Remember to include your phone number.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.