0 votes
in Education by
I got a D plain in maths and chemistry and would like to do a certificate or diploma in nursing. How can I upgrade my mathematics to qualify for the nursing course?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
The best thing to do is to look for a college that offers KNEC Bridging courses and resit for your Mathematics exams.

KMTC for instances accepts bridging certificates that have been issued by the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC). This means that you can bridge subjects you have failed in, to qualify for KMTC courses as long as the examiner is KNEC.

NOTE: KMTC does not offer bridging courses but accepts admission for students who have bridged their subjects.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.