0 votes
in General by
I was admitted in the wrong course,,,, will I be able to get the loan???

1 Answer

0 votes
by (174k points)
What do you mean by wrong course? All students who do Kuccps inter institution transfer will still be eligible for HELB loan. If you have not applied for HELB loan, you can wait for the transfer to be complete and then apply.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.