0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I had been placed in uoe University by kuccps but I made a transfer to Tuk. Though the outcomes are not yet out I was wondering if I could report to my placed university before the results are out. My parents are wondering whether the chance to be admitted will just go.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Reporting to UOE University means you will have to pay admission fee which is not refundable in most institution. The ideal thing is to contact TUK ask them to hasten the process of transfer.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.