0 votes
in KUCCPS by (101 points)
I was placed in railway training institution will I get a helb loan and Kuccps admission letter

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
If you are referring to Railway Training Institute, then all students placed by KUCCPS will be issued admission letters by their respective institutions.

You can apply for HELB under TVET if you were placed to Railway Training Institute.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.