0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I was placed at the Presbyterian university and I wish to change my course from occupational therapy to nursing

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
If you want to change within the same institution, then there is no need to use KUCCPS portal. Just visit your University of placement apply for change of course. It is easier and faster.
How much do I have to pay to change courses in Presbyterian University of East Africa?

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.