0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
I am currently in University pursuing a course that I would like to change. Is it possible to apply for a different course while still enrolled or do I need to discontinue first

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
If you want to change a course within the same University then visit the admission office and apply for a change of course. If the course you want to change to is in a different University and you were placed by KUCCPS, then you have to apply for inter-institution transfer.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.