0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I was called to Chuka technical institute to pursue Civil Engineering but want to transfer to Chuka University and take another course, Is it possible

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
You can transfer if you meet the course you want to transfer to cuttoff points and subject requirements. You can give it a try when KUCCPS inter institution transfer of courses is open

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.