0 votes
in Education by
Is it possible to change a degree course to a diploma course of a different course other than the one applied for?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (41.7k points)
Yes it is possible, you can can apply for change of course during inter institution transfer at KUCCPS portal. Inter institution transfer for 2021 will start on 1st September 2021 and end on 30th September 2021.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.