0 votes
in General by
Can I do inter-university transfer now I did my kcse 2019 and placed at technical university of Mombasa but  I was not able to report due to financial problems

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
Unfortunately, you have lost that chance.  Once your admission letter has been generated by the University that you were placed, you are now a student of that University and KUCCPS mandate ends there.

You are required to write a deferment letter to your University of placement (ideally within the first two week of admission) if you cannot report within the required dates.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.