+1 vote
in KUCCPS by
I would kindly like to transfer from kabete technical training college to Kagumo teachers training college. I did my kcse in 2014. Is it possible?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
That is not possible. You can only transfer institution in your first semester or term of learning. If you were admitted in 2015 or 2016 then you cannot transfer.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.