0 votes
in Learning Institutions by
edited by
My sister index number 133******20, is not willing to join the selected school

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
You cannot change secondary school you have been selected to join unless you write to your county director of education providing evidence as to why you want to change change for instance medical reasons.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.