0 votes
in KUCCPS by
My son scored D in Maths and had KCSE Mean grade of C+, can he become a secondary school teacher.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
With a D (plain) in Mathematics, you cannot be employed by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC). TSC requires that you have atleas D+ in Maths. You will not even be able to apply in KUCCPS under government sponsored for a Bachelor Teaching course with D (plain) in Maths. However, you can do a degree course in teaching under private sponsored if you are not interested in being employed by TSC.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.