0 votes
in Education by
If getting  a C minus Particularly  which university  can undertake  that diploma course

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
There are a number of diploma courses that you can apply for with KCSE grade (C-). Kindly visit https://students.kuccps.net/programmes/, under diploma programmes, check for course that you might be interested in.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.