0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
I got kcse grade c plus and C minus in maths.

During selection of courses, i had selected economics

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
To do Bachelor of Economics or Bachelor of  Arts in Economics or Bachelor of Science in Economics, you have to have KCSE C+ (plus) in Mathematics. During KUCCPS first revision of courses, you can change to another course because you do not meet economics subject requirements.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.