0 votes
in General by
My child has chest problems. Which is the best hospital to take him to Nairobi

1 Answer

0 votes
by (59.0k points)
Go to Aga Khan Hospital and Look for Dr. Adil Waris. He is a Pediatric Pulmonologist. You can contact his office through 020 3662702.

If you can’t afford Aga Khan hospital, go to any paediatrician in a government hospital like Mama Lucy Hospital, Mbagathi Hospital, Kenyatta Hospital.

Another alternative for public hospital is Rhodes Chest Clinic (It is close to Technical University of Kenya.

There are two specialists that are likely to help with your situation. A paediatrician and a Pulmonologist.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.