0 votes
in KASNEB by
What do I need to do CPA?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (135k points)

CPA is categorized as a professional exam by KASNEB. For a student to do CPA he or she must meet the following academic requirements.

  • Must have KCSE mean grade C+ and above or
  • University degree or
  • IGCSE grade C in 6 papers and C in English and mathematics or
  • Diploma or Certificate approved by KASNEB

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.