0 votes
in Education by
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree and i am required to do a postgraduate diploma in education to get a tsc number.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (39.8k points)

In order to study for a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) in Kenya, you must meet the following academic qualification requirements

  • You must have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
  • You must have studied alteast two secondary school subjects

Some of the Universities offering postgraduate diploma in education training in Kenya include;

  • University of Nairobi
  • Moi University
  • Mount Kenya University
  • Kenyatta University
  • KCA University
  • Maseno University

PGDE is a one year course.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
asked Apr 1, 2021 in KASNEB by anonymous
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.