+1 vote
in TSC by
I was recently employed by Tsc.I just received a letter from Tsc advising me to liase with KNEC by sending my PTE result slip.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)
Probably what is needed of you is to certify or confirm your PTE results. You need to visit https://qmis.knec.ac.ke/ portal and click the confirmation of results section. Fill all the required details and then click submit.

Your PTE results will be sent to TSC by KNEC.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.