+1 vote
in Education by
This a school related question for an international student wishing to pursue a pilot career in Kenya.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)
To apply for a commercial pilot license (CPL) in Kenya with a foreign private pilot license (PPL), you must first apply for conversion of foreign license through Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA).

Conversion procedure and requirements are listed here: https://www.kcaa.or.ke/personnel-licencing/licencing/conversion-of-foreign-flight-crew-licences
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.