0 votes
in KNEC by (11 points)
I want to get a new form four certificate by repeating a maths subject

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Currently, KNEC does not have any programmes for doing exams for one subject only. However, there is a law in parliament that seeks to introduce such exams. We will share an update via email to all registered once this law is passed.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.