0 votes
in General by
I need to defer my studies

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
edited by
Best answer

If you have just been admitted to college or university and want to defer your studies due to financial reasons, then you first need to consult your academic or admission department to get advice on what to do. Sometimes you may find the University has scholarship opportunities for needy students. 

If you have visited the office and have been asked to write a deferment letter. Here is a guide on how to write a deferment letter.

If you are only interested in an example of a deferment letter. Then below is a link to a pdf that you can download for free. 

To view or download pdf file login or register for free.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.