0 votes
in Career Path by (21 points)
I would like to start part time classes and online in bachelor of technology in mechanical engineering. Which university offers ?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
If you are looking to study any Tech related course, then KCA offers Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or BSC Software development for both full-time and part-time studies. They have  January, May, and September intakes.

Private sponsored students pay about Ksh. 150,000 per academic year and they are four academic years.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
1 answer
asked Jul 31, 2021 in KMTC by Lawrence Ogweno Abwao
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.