0 votes
in KUCCPS by (11 points)
I want to know because most university don't offer that combination. Kindly tell me if its bachelor of education science or bachelor of education arts

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
We have not come across a University that offers a combination of such. However, for Geography, you need to do Bachelor of Education (Arts). It is offered at Kenyatta University, Moi University, University of Nairobi, etc.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.