0 votes
in Learning Institutions by (21 points)
I had applied for a transfer to a university but Kuccps had processed it two weeks later after the opening date of the university so I was kindly asking if I will be able to join the university

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
It depends on the rules of the University that you are supposed to report. You need to visit the University Admission office and provide the reasons that made you report late.  Your case appears to be understandable.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.