0 votes
in General by (11 points)

hello, I applied my nhif using a company letter that I was about to work with on 2018,  unfortunately I didn't work with the allegedly  company. now I want to change to self/or as an individual, I have a spouse and one child which I want to include them too, how can I change from this company employer to self/ individual  because I never worked for the said company.  

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
To change your NHIF employment status or add dependants, you need to visit any NHIF office near you so that you can fill some forms then your profile will be updated.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.