0 votes
in KNEC by (21 points)
missing assesment number

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
You need to contact the school where you transferred from to get the assessment number. If you have already done that and it is still invalid, then the other option is to visit the sub-county director of education to have the issue addressed.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.