0 votes
in General by (11 points)
I aquired a new ID and relocated from the last registered polling centre.I would really like to vote and am looking  forward for you assistance on the same.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Visit your IEBC constituency office and apply for a change of details. There is no option of amending your voter registration details online.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.