0 votes
in Law by (11 points)
recategorized by
My bro was killed by an overspeeding vehicle. Is it possible to open up a case against the driver even if the witness is unwilling to testify?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
You can still take legal action in a car accident case even if the person who caused the accident has refused to admit guilt and you have no third-party witness. However, your lawyer needs to gather as much evidence as possible to stand a chance of winning the case. Evidence like what the victim remembers, a police report, videos, and photos with details of the accident (vehicle damages, registration number,  the scene, etc).

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.