The Kakamega County Government together with Higher Education Loans Board invites Fist Time Laon Applicants for the 2017-2018 KAKAMEGA COUNTY EDUCATION FUND.The loan is available to students whose COUNTY OF ORIGIN IS KAKAMEGA, admitted in the institutions of higher learning in Kenya and the East African Community.
(i) Undergraduate Government Sponsored students placed in the universities by Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS).
(ii) Undergraduate Sell-Sponsored students currently studying in Public or Private universities in Kenya and the East African Community that are recognized by the Commission lor University Education [CUE].
How to Apply for Kakamega County Education Fund:
- Applicants should access and ﬁll the 2017-2018 ﬁrst time Kakamega County Education Fund Loan Application form [LAF] from the HELB website portal
- Print TWO copies of the duly ﬁlled Loan Application Form.
- Have the form appropriately ﬁlled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as Indicated In the checklist t appearing on the last page of the LAF.
- Deliver the duly ﬁlled application form and all the support documents to the Chief Officer Ministry of Education Science and Technology. Kakamega County at the former PCs Office Block B 3“ ﬂoor in Kakamega OR at the HELB desk located in any of the Huduma Centres nearest to you:-_ Nairobi GPO, Kalramega. Eldoret, Kisumu. Bungorna, Nalruru, Mombasa, Nyeri, Embu, Meru,Turlrana, Kisii. Machakos and Kitui for safe and free delivery to HELB; OR drop it personally at the Higher Education Loans Board Otﬁces on 18th ﬂoor, Anniversary Towers, Nairobi.
- Retain one copy of the dully filled loan application form (mandatory)
Deadline: 30th June 2017 (expired)
Do not miss any of our loan application updates!
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of thousands of members that receive latest education news.