Anyone can write for us or submit an article for free. This means that we will not pay you for submitted posts or require you to pay to submit a post. However, there are some rules that you must follow for your submitted post to be approved.
Article Submission Requirements
- Your post must be unique. It should not have been published anywhere on the web
- Your post must have a minimum of 400 words. Longer posts are recommended
- If you do not include your name, we will use Guest Blogger as the author’s name
- Your post must be informational, not promotional, self-marketing, or commercial
- Your topic should be centered around education as that is the main niche of our website
- We do not allow republishing of posts published on Kenyayote.com
- Your article will be edited to comply with our editorial policies.
- We will use an image of our choice that is related to your content (as featured image).
- You will not be able to edit the post once it has been published. However, you can email us for grammatical corrections.
- More information about linking is available in the submission form below
How to Submit Your Article
- To submit your article, go to: Submission form (removed)
- Provide your post title, content and email
- Click Submit
UPDATE: We are not any more accepting post submissions.