Welcome to Kenyayote article submission platform. Before submitting your article, be aware of the following guidelines
Article Submission Guidelines
- Your article should be unique. We strictly do not allow copy pasting. All articles are checked for plagiarism with Plagscan.com before being published.
- Do your research well, check for grammar errors before submitting your article.
- Your article should not be less than 350 words.
- We provide titles or topics. If you have a topic suggestion kindly let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting.
- Your name will be used as the author of the article (Be sure to include your names and email below the article).
How to Submit Your Article
To submit your article fill in the details below;
NOTE: Our submission form has temporarily been removed. You can submit your work to our email.
Once you are done submitting articles for the assigned topics, send an invoice of all the topics you have submitted and the total pending amount so that we can issue your payment.
Payment will be issued via mpesa any day between Friday, Saturday or Sunday once you complete submitting the approved topics and have sent an invoice.