Anyone can write for us or submit an article for free. This means that we will not pay you for submitted posts or require you to pay to submit a post. However, there are some rules that you must follow for your submitted post to be approved.
Article Submission Requirements
- Your post must be unique. It should not have been published anywhere on the web
- Your post must have a minimum of 400 words. Longer posts are recommended
- If you do not include your name, we will use Guest Blogger as the author’s name
- Your post must be informational, not promotional, self-marketing, or commercial
- Your topic should be centered around education as that is the main niche of our website
- We do not allow republishing of posts published on Kenyayote.com
- Your article will be edited to comply with our editorial policies.
- We will use an image of our choice that is related to your content (as a featured image).
- You will not be able to edit the post once it has been published. However, you can email us for grammatical corrections.
How to Submit Your Article
- To submit your article, go to contact us page and get our email
- Email us your post title and we will get back to you
NOTE: We are not anymore hiring article writers.