Claiming a school gives you control of the school’s page. You can edit or update the school information and receive inquiry emails sent through the Send Message form.
How to Claim a School (Request Ownership)
To claim a school or request to manage the school's page, follow the procedure below;
- Sign in or register a new account
- Go to the School you want to claim (user search form to find school)
- Click the Claim School button
- Then click the contact button
- Fill out the form by providing details as to why you want to manage the school's page.
- If the application is approved, the school will be transferred to your account
NOTE: Claiming a school costs Ksh. 5,000. After we have reviewed your application and determined that you can own the school or can manage the school’s page. You will be required to pay Ksh. 5,000 for the school to be transferred to your account. Therefore, only send the form if you will be willing to pay Ksh. 5,000. Payment will be made to a Paybill number that we will provide after approval.
NOTE: You must have an account for the school ownership to be transferred to your account.