0 votes
in General by
I sat for KCSE 2020/2021 and Iam not comfortable with the University Iam now

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
Unfortunately the inter institution transfer is now closed for government sponsored students. There is no way you can change your institution unless you want to do it as a self-sponsored student.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.