0 votes
in KUCCPS by
I did my kcse 2019 and i did not join the University i secured.but now i would like to transfer to another institution

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
This is not possible. Previous year students who need to transfer are required to provide their transcripts. The only option you have is to visit your University of placement and request them to allow you to be admitted with incoming first years.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.