0 votes
in KUCCPS by
recategorized by
I have been placed to Kitale NP how can I transfer to Eldoret Np

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
Yes, it is possible to transfer from the Institution that you have been placed to another. You can do inter institution transfer when the portal is open from 1st September 2021 to 30th September 2021.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.